Some Known Details About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active strategy by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Fundamentals Explained
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed by the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you each 12 months that your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the worry off your shoulders.
Protect your most valuable investment today by ensuring the right termite management process is in place with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a thorough termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new residence.
A Biased View of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones with a choice of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a wide range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in each aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We're not a really major pest control company, but we're a really good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Murray Pest Control Adelaide Things To Know Before You Get This
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the most recent safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Things To Know Before You Get This
6) We're located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothing stomping through your property!
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two years back is that to receive a whole pest licence it used to take three years to finish. Nowadays you can buy a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
Little Known Facts About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu.
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a lot more than many, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. However, like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or two years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. click resources After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.